Pages

10.06.2014

weekend




This weekend I . . .

:: completed a bit of sewing that was long overdue, on a project I started over three years ago!  Lydia has been anxiously waiting for me to be done.
:: knit quite a bit on a funny little sweater that I am eager to see on a certain funny little girl.  Just a few more rows and some finishing touches left to go.
:: enjoyed some increasingly rare post nap snuggles.  Well worth the delayed bedtime.  I hope she'll never be too big to snuggle with her mama. 
:: almost got completely caught up on laundry.  There are times when *almost* is just enough, and Oh it feels good!
:: enjoyed spending the entire weekend together as a family.  These moments are so precious and dear to me.  I dream of some day having Robert home with us *every* day of the week.  Who knows what dreams may come?

and best of all . . .

:: listened to the words of a living prophet of God in a world wide General Conference.  

A wonderful weekend indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment