Pages

12.30.2014

snow

















For the first time since having children of our own, we stayed home and enjoyed a cozy Christmas with just our little family. It was a lovely day, full of all the joy and wonder I remember feeling as a child myself. The best present of all that day was the beautiful, and very belated for the season, snowfall that lasted most of the day. This girl of mine had a grand time frolicking in the frozen flakes.  My heart is full of joy for these simple and oh so precious moments. I look foreword to many more in the coming year as our family continues to grow.

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have snow at Christmas...could you please send some this way, we are missing it.

    All the best to you and your family as you welcome 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we happen to get any more, I'd be glad to share!

      Delete
  2. Your little one looks so happy playing in the snow! A cosy Christmas is just the best, isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! I think we may make a habit of staying close to home for Christmas day.

      Delete
  3. We did the same. Home may have less of the extended family that makes holidays so festive, but the days are so much more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous of your snow! The best present ever :)

    ReplyDelete