Pages

10.30.2014

TEND magazine



I just got my first copy of TEND! If you've not yet heard of this quarterly downloadable magazine I recommend that you take a moment to  check it out. The pages of TEND are filled with a generous offering of lovely photos and articles intended to nourish the head, heart and hands. 

After perusing through the pages of Issue 3 :: Autumn 2014 I can hardly wait to dive in a savor it's contents. I love that there are several pieces of art available to print and have already chosen a couple of my favorites for our home. There are also patterns, tutorials and recipes that look deliciously perfect for the autumn season.  I am especially anxious to try the Chocolate Applesauce Cake with Caramel Sauce! Doesn't that sound heavenly? This issue even includes a segment for preschool in the education section. So perfect for the stage my children are at right now.  

I really feel like I've found quite a treasure with this magazine that complements my personal values of home and family so well! 



4 comments:

  1. I just downloaded my first issue of TEND. I will have something to read on my upcoming trip. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you like it as much as I'm beginning to.

      Delete
  2. I have been checking out this magazine since it's first issue, but haven't jumped in to buy it yet. I really dislike reading on the computer, and much prefer a magazine or book in hand, call me old school, so that is what is holding me back. Maybe I should get it and then have it printed, that could work. We shall see.

    Happy to hear you are enjoying it, I have heard many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, I feel the same way about reading a screen for too long. I'm planning to get it printed out, but am a little nervous about how much it will cost to print 168 pages.

      Delete