Pages

9.23.2014

It's a . . .





Several months ago I was laying on the couch while Lydia was playing and looking out the window.  Out of the blue she turned and pointed to my stomach saying "there's a baby in your belly."  I tried to tell her that there wasn't any baby in my belly, but she wouldn't have any of it.  Sure enough, we found out shortly thereafter that there is indeed a baby in my belly!  

This go around I've had no inkling either way in regards to the gender, though I have had a dream that it was a girl, and Robert had a dream the other night that is was *definitely* a boy.  The ultrasound has confirmed the Robert's dream was correct and we are indeed expecting a boy this coming February!

In celebration of the exciting news, we stopped at the store on the way home to buy some new yarn.  I can't wait to cast on for some *tiny* hand knits! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations luv! So happy that Baby #3 is a boy! My knitting needles have come out as well. Tis the season and I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are pretty excited about this new adventure.

      Delete