Pages

11.03.2014

Spinach Cheddar Quiche

Everyone loves breakfast around our house, and often serve it for dinner.  It's been a while since I've made one of my favorites, quiche. I'm so glad I pulled this recipe back out, as it is always a winner with everyone at the table, and very easy to make. The recipe calls for feta, which tastes divine, but I typically use what ever cheese I have on hand. This time it happened to be cheddar. 

This is the perfect recipe to have little ones help with, but beware of sneaky hands looking for a tasty morsel of cheese!
I served our Spinach Cheddar Quiche with the most delicious Pumpkin Pie Smoothies for a perfect fall dinner.  

What is your favorite meal to serve this fall? I love getting new ideas!

~ Warmly,
Susanne 

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! Fall means soup around here, and curry.

    Thanks for the link to the Steiner trailer on your side bar, my hubby and I watched part 1 of the documentary on Friday night, and will watch part two this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soup and curry sounds delicious! We love curried cream of chicken soup.

      I'm glad you are enjoying it. I almost removed those links recently to change things up, good thing I haven't gotten around to it. :)

      Delete